Things to do in Miami
Element is perfectly positioned near all the best things to do in Miami. Soak up the Florida sun in our heated outdoor pool, or head out to the many famous Miami area attractions. Whether you're here for work or leisure, you'll have easy access to everything you need. We're surrounded by many of the area's corporate offices, including Burger King, SONY, SAP, Xerox, Humana, VISA, Oracle, Discover, IBM and many others. If you are just looking to explore, enjoy a great location just a short drive from South Beach, the Miami Business District, University of Miami, world-famous dining and more.
- American Airlines Arena
- Bayside Marketplace
- Dolphin Mall
- Everglades National Park
- Little Havana
- Mall of the Americas
- Marlins Park
- Miami Children's Museum
- Miami International Airport
- Miami International Mall
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miracle Mile
- Port of Miami
- Sun Life Stadium
- University of Miami
How To Get Here
Check out our list of things to do in Miami:
- Miami Design District (4.1 miles) – Come explore Miami’s creative neighborhood dedicated to innovative fashion, artistic design, beautiful architecture and great dining.
- Coral Gables (6.6 miles) – Known as The City Beautiful, Coral Gables is home to more than 20 consulates and foreign government offices and more than 140 multinational corporations. This Mediterranean styles city is also known for its shopping and is the home of the Shops at Coral Gables and Village of Merrick Park.
- Miami Beach (10.4 miles) – Soak in the sun and discover the World’s Playground at Miami Beach. With its Art Deco style architecture, Miami Beach features everything Miami is known for, world-famous nightclubs, designer fashion, fantastic dining and more.
- Jungle Island (6.8 miles) – This interactive Zoological park located on Watson Island features some of nature’s most amazing animals and plants.
- Everglades National Park (38.9 miles) – Come explore Florida’s everglades! This 1.5 million acre national park is one of the richest subtropical ecosystems in the world and the largest in the US.
- Port of Miami (8.4 miles) - Stay at our relaxing hotel near the Port of Miami before cruising off to your next destination.
- Miami Seaquarium (10.5 miles) – Come interact with the ocean’s most loved creatures at Miami’s famous Seaquarium.
- Little Havana (2.2 miles) - Little Havana offers a taste of multicultural Miami at its best. Explore Calle Ocho, colorful murals, art galleries, Cuban restaurants, and cigar shops.
- Miracle Mile & Downtown Coral Gables Shopping District (4.3 miles) - One of South Florida's most sought-after shopping destinations. Features quality shops, art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, and a live theater in a lushly landscaped environment of tree-lined streets.
- Dolphin Mall (6.9 miles) – Miami Dade’s largest outlet shopping mall with more than 240 stores.
- Bayside Marketplace (5.9 miles) – Check out Miami’s ultimate outdoor shopping mall home to many popular stores, great dining, and entertainment.
- Bal Harbour Shops (16.1 miles) – Located in the wealthy suburbs of Miami, Bal Harbour is a luxury open-air shopping mall featuring designer boutiques and dining.
- American Airlines Arena (5.7 miles) – home of the Miami Heat.
- Sun Life Stadium (16.2 miles) – Home of the Miami Dolphins.
- University of Miami (4.0 miles) – home of the Miami Ibis.
- Florida International University – (6.0 miles) – home of Roary the Panther.